If you have been looking for hands-on and educational activities about the life cycle of a plant, then this is exactly what you need!
This is an amazingly fun and thorough plant life cycle worksheets and activity set that you and your kids will love.
Life Cycle of a Plant
It makes your life easier because learning is easy and your kids will love it because learning is tangible!
Kids can tell when they are learning and you know that success is simply an mazing way to boost self-confidence.
Another way to grow self-esteem is independence. These activities can be done alone or as a group.
This printable plant life cycle bundle has 11 separate activities.
Printable Plant Life Cycle Bundle
You can use them all together to build on each other or use them as educational time-fillers.
Download and print this soybean plant life cycle for kids in color, put it together in about 20 minutes and you are ready to get started!
Plant Life Cycle for Kids
This Soybean Plant Life Cycle for Kids ~ Printable Bundle is a digital download.
It is 18 pages long, but you can save it and print it as many times as you want!
This bundle includes 11 activities:
- soybean plant life cycle wheel: use a brass clip to pin both wheels together to learn about the life cycle of a plant in the correct order (it moves clockwise)
- life cycle of a plant (soybean) 3-part cards: this activity is a great way to help children make the connection between the picture and the nomenclature (vocabulary).
- plant life cycle worksheet for manuscript handwriting: start with this one! Children will learn to write the different stages of the life cycle in manuscript (Montessori font).
- soybean plant life cycle worksheet for cursive handwriting: do this one second! After children are done practicing their manuscript writing, they can move on to cursive.
- printable plant life cycle dice: This is awesome to do as an activity or as a game!
- folding booklet on the soybean plant life cycle for kids: Follow the simple instructions on the file to put it together and soon, you will have a wonderful little booklet!
- parts of the plant iSpy worksheets in levels 1 and 2: These are a lot of fun! Kids will put on their detective hats on and use a magnifying glass to find all the items!
- soybean life cycle memory game: This is a great twist to the typical Memory Game using the different stages of the life cycle of a plant.
- printable life cycle poster and cut and paste activity: Use the life cycle of a plant poster to use as a control of error. Kids will cut out the different stages of the life cycle and paste them on the blank chart.
EU buyers, please go ahead and CLICK HERE!
Read more about it here!